Our soft chewable Teething Necklaces are a subtle and decorative way to soothe your baby’s gums.
They are ideal for use whilst nursing babies. Encourage your baby to grasp hold of or keep their little hands busy to deter hair pulling and pinching. Use them whilst baby wearing and snuggling as a sensory tool or for visual and tactile stimulation.
- Soothes and relieves sore gums.
- Place in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes for extra relief.
- Improves hand-eye coordination for little ones whilst feeding.
- Creates tactile awareness and visual stimulation when breastfeeding therefore helps focus and maintain a longer feed.
Our entire silicone range is:
- Made from high quality food grade silicone.
- Free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- No lead, cadmium or heavy metals.
- Hygienic, hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria.
- Our beads are made to European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3).
- Odorless, non-stick and tasteless.
- Made from the same material as most dummies and bottle teats.
- Easy to clean: wash in warm soapy water and leave to air dry.
To ensure safety and peace of mind a breakaway safety clasp in attached.
- Strong nylon cord and this can be knotted in place to prevent beads from moving.
- Please inspect before each use. Do not from use if damaged or any signs of wear and dispose of immediately.
- Jewellery is NOT a toy and is to be worn by adults ONLY, they should NEVER be worn by or left unattended with babies or children.
Real colors may slightly differ from their appearance on your display, as it depends on your monitor settings and is not under our control.